dimanche, avril 03, 2011

Un mezzo e un boudoir

Friday night was interesting.

First I met Cynthia - David's Peruvian house-mate - and some of her friends from Peru who are visiting her. Typical Peruvian macho guys, they reminded me a little why I'm out of there; they were nice anyway, I'm not saying they are total homophobe ignorant people but from now and then they make some awkward remarks and not so nice phrases came out of their mouths. Luckily David was there with me and I didn't feel like the gay-outcast.

After the brief meeting, all the Peruvian crew - me included of course - met with the Italian crew: Gianmaria, Sara, Alessandro, Luca, and a couple of Italian girls I hadn't met before. I had a good time in Mezzo with them, I could practice some Italian as well, gave a quick kiss in the lips to Gianmaria - we just love this guy! The only thing that got me thinking afterwards was that there was a handsome well-built bloke dancing behind me, and I noticed he was gay but I just didn't make a move because I started thinking about some German guy and I just couldn't go on.

By the end of the night, David and I went to Boy's Boudoir, of course! There we ran into a lot of guys we see practically every weekend in these places - I wasn't too excited about that. Though there was one that I liked and again, we made eye-contact and started dancing right next to each other but I stopped myself; even David asked me why I was being so stupid and not going for it, he had noticed the guy in Mezzo as well and didn't understand why I hadn't made the move when it was obvious these guys found me attractive. I'm just a mess lately, really!

But oh well, it was an interesting and hectic evening so my Saturday was calm and chill, I stayed home, made dinner and had a nice chat and game-night with Gaël, so I can't complain.

A la próxima.


Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs