samedi, avril 30, 2011

Bye April

April is practically over and I don't know where I've been these weeks that for me were hours. This month has passed so fast that I feel I've been transported to the near future.

I guess I feel this way because not much has happened in April either. I'm still waiting for my carte électronique which means I'm still trapped in Belgium - at least now there's nice weather! Then, not much boy's action, but to be fair I haven't been out partying a lot this month. I think I've only been out twice or three times and with lots of friends so there was little room for meeting new people and the new people I've met these past weeks have been either girls or straight boys, so there.

On the other hand, my friend Romina and her boyfriend came to visit me from Paris, they stayed last weekend and it was really nice to see some familiar faces in Bruxelles and show them around, eat some Belgian food and have fun with people I know from more than 8 months.

In a way I'm glad May starts tomorrow, it's my birthday month and my mother and sister will come visit me, that'll be fun to show them my new city - just like I did in Mexico City when they went to see me. It's never the same to tell your parents and siblings how everything goes than showing them first hand.

In other news, Bruxelles' Pride Week starts next Friday, May 6th. I'm going to be one of the official photographers for the event on Friday and Saturday, if everything goes well, I just may continue taking photos for the rest of the week - so wish me luck! And also, one of my housemates got interviewed for a Catalan newspaper called Vanguardia and it was me who took his photo, so in the following 2 weeks my name will appear on the article as the photographer.

See you all at Pride Week!


Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs