lundi, avril 18, 2011

Fast forward

These last few weeks have been a little bit crazy, good and bad crazy.

As you all know I've been struggling with getting back my self-confidence, at least the way I was before; it's going good actually but it's baby steps. I knew what my problem was and I guess I just let it consume me instead of changing things. Sometimes it's really easy to avoid the problem and try to go around it.

So, I took the bull by the horns and said to myself: Stop being an idiot and start reacting and behaving like your old-self, there's no excuse for you being this shy now!

Then, after my breakthrough, Andreas comes visit me; Andreas and I met in Mexico City almost 2 years ago, we had somewhat of a curious story you may say. Last time we met was exactly a year ago here in Bruxelles, and just now he had some free time to come see me. It was really nice to see him this time and show him around knowing where to go and what to do, because last time we were both lost in this city and did not know exactly what to do. It was all going smooth and out of a sudden he asks me what I think about a long term relationship. I froze right there and started saying nonsense; I did not expect it at all. Had he asked me that a year ago I would have said ok, let's go for it but now I have a lot going on in my head and I don't think it would be a good idea.

After that I had a lot to tell him, we talked for hours via skype when he was back in Marseille. There was a lot more I had to come clean about and fourtunately he took it all well. I'm really lucky to have him as a friend.

Oh right, after the Andreas' situation, I finally got an answer from René to my last email. I must say I am so grateful to having met these two guys, I really love them both, it's not everyday that you find people like them.

René has been really kind and I know everytime I tell him something his answer is sincere and caring. I cannot wait to see him again and let him ponder on how I really am at the moment; I know that even if I write him telling him how everything is going it's different when you see things by yourself and to a point I think I may have contradicted myself in my emails but the reason is that everything changes fast and I slapped myself to wake up already and start living again. How dramatic but true.

Well guys, that's pretty much it. Sorry about my lazy English today, I'll compensate next time, pinky promise.


Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs