jeudi, mars 17, 2011

Moving on was never that easy - I guess I am growing up

Another day, another thought - actually thoughts but it wouldn't have sounded good, would it?

It's been a couple of days since I shared my feelings to David. It was bugging me big time this whole situation. I wasn't being myself around him because of this and it was about time I was clear and sincere. So, I sent him an email - because I was too coward to say it face to face on Sunday. He took it well fourtunately... unfourtunately for me, he does not feel the same way; I knew that to some degree but I wouldn't accept it until I myself heard him say it. Amazingly enough though, I took it well; I mean, there's still this uncomfortable "we don't feel the same for one another" but as I've said before time after time, I truly like him as a friend, I have fun with him all the time and I love having a gay friend with whom I can talk about everything, really everything. And besides, I actually think I already moved on, insanity!

I have to explain that.

Yesterday afternoon I got to talk to René, the cute German guy I met in Mexico City and with whom I went out "touristing" for a while, remember? Well, we've been writing to each other since we both left Mexico. And I've told him a lot of stuff about me because it's nice to have someone else out there to share your thoughts and feelings and I trust him. I told him what happened with David and he cheered me up and I saw him do some silly jokes through Skype- that always makes me laugh.

So, all in all, I feel good, I said what I needed to say and now I know what's really going on, which is always the best.

Final thoughts:
- Happy birthday Mariana! I'll send you your video-present tomorrow morning because I have to do some more editing :)
- I'll be soon sharing some German posts from René's blog because he cannot log to his account while in China, so I'll be the one updating his blog:

;)


Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs