mardi, mars 29, 2011

Brief and maybe not so clear

So, it's been a while but for a reason. I've been too messed up to think clearly and even now I may say non-sense but this is what you get.

I'll try to come back to cultural related topics and more interesting stuff than my life but for now this is what I will share.

This last weekend was not so great and it was at the same time. I've been thinking so much about meeting someone interesting and having a relationship that I absolutely forgot why we people go out, to have fun! That's why this Friday, Saturday and even Sunday have not been very good days for myself. Also I've been so concentrated on my fellow Spanish friend that when he got hit on I got jealous - but not of him, more at him for getting all the attention. Immaturity and insecurity to the extreme and I hate that.

I even wrote to René while I was drunk and even though he has told me more than once that I should no be embarrassed about what I wrote to him on that email, I still feel that way. Thanks again for the great advise René! I really appreciate it.

All in all I did a lot of retrospection on Monday and little by little I'm going to the place where I feel fine and not try at all.

It all should flow naturally. If it doesn't, stop it!

Until next time.


Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs