lundi, février 28, 2011

Another Saturday Night Fever

So, another week passed and I still feel like it should be Wednesday.

The highlight of this weekend was the afterparty at Bozart for the Museum Night Fever - a special night in which the most important museums in Bruxelles let their doors opened for a little longer and while seeing some art we could listen to some nice live music. Paola, Sara and I spent a while in Bozart where the atmosphere was really nice. I must say I was not disappointed.

After that we went to Boy's Boudoir, hoping I could get lucky but still it was practically the same people and I ran into the Spanish couple from last week, Nicolas (David's latest fuck) and Daniele (another Italian guy I've met twice). Though I had fun anyway.

And to end our night, at about 5 am we went to The Gentleman's, just as crazy as last time - unfourtunately this time we didn't dance to Raffaella Carrà's greatest hits but we had our share of Italian music.

I know, this post has been a little bit lame but I'm still exhausted from this weekend.

Promise next time will be more insightful.

;)

Aucun commentaire:

Visiteurs